Translate

Friday, November 11, 2022

November 11, 2022

            Today is Veterans’ Day, say thanks to any vet you come in contact with.

            We are supposed to have rain today and the temp is supposed to go down all day. I report that for those of you who do not live in this area. The temp now is mid-60s, tonight it may get down in the low 30s.

            I did get an appointment with the vet for next Tuesday. I could have gotten it earlier but scheduling of transporting the grand kids pushed it back a couple days. No, the appointment is not for me, it is for Tres!                      Why do I even try?

            I went out to get the so-called newspaper this morning and I saw what I thought was an interesting cloud, so naturally I got a photo.


            This cloud was to the east of the Ford’s Homestead and the cold rainy weather is supposed to come from the west, I can only assume this cloud is trying to get away from the bad clouds.

            I have the little hot house ready for the cold weather, I plan on checking to see how efficient the heat lamp is this evening. All it has to do is, keep the temp above freezing to protect the flowers.

            I need to get my favorite granddaughter from school this morning and take her to the orthodontists for a quick check up, and then return her to school. Yep, she has to go back to school.

            Well, I guess that is it for today, hope you stay dry, and say thanks to the vets! 

Veterans day!

Senior retired person who needs a cup of coffee, Don the Ford

May today be better than your best day, but not as good as tomorrow!

No comments: