Translate

Friday, November 25, 2022

November 25, 2022

            It is the day after, and all is well.

            Our sons, their favorite wives, and the grand kids were here yesterday, the food was very good, conversations were lively, I do not remember any political subjects, I think we all had a good time. Tres did not know what to do with all the people who would pet him. When family left, some of our adopted family came over.

            Alter the topic: you did not ask so I should not tell you, but I am a good person, and I will attempt to enlighten you. We had 3 inches of rain here at the ford homestead yesterday and last night. I was surprised at the amount of rain, the airport received 2.30 inches, but they are a good 10 miles away from our homestead.

            Even with the 3-inch rain, and the fact that the roof drains water to the back 40, there is no water standing, it has all been absorbed. The drought has had a very strong effect on the ground. We need some run off of the rain to fill the lakes and ponds.

            Switch subject: I have a photo, showing how well I am liked. This photo shows that I am a loving person, enjoy!


            When my followers (dog and cat) hang around the Ford’s ole desk, I do not get much done, heck it is difficult to even get close to the desk when the Tres is under it.

            Do I have plans for today, nope, but we hope you do, and we want you to stay safe, happy and productive all day.

Rain yes, drought no!

Senior ole person who installed the video doorbell, Don the Ford

            No advertisements, but my phone rings when someone comes to the door!

May today be better than your best day, but not as good as tomorrow!

No comments: