Translate

Tuesday, November 8, 2022

November 8, 2022

            I only have one new thing to report on today, and that is, “Symphony Hall”.

            Let’s see, how can I present this info, so that one person, and we all know who you are, can understand. Ok, it was like this, I had decided to go to the burrito shop this morning to get a breakfast burrito for, “My Princess”, aka my favorite wife.

Wait, wait a minute! Will you just slow down, and give this ole senior person time to explain the things I write. Ok, I have calmed down, and I will ignore any additional comments or questions until I finish my thoughts on the subject of, “Symphony Hall”.

As I was saying before the uncalled-for interruption, I had decided to get a burrito for my Princess. She had worked all day yesterday and into the evening hours creating tamales, and then cleaning up afterword’s. working that hard and long I felt that she deserved a burrito. 

Now to the question that was brought up by that person, “why am I calling my present spouse Princess”? The other day a neighbor lady commented to her husband, that I treat my favorite wife like a Princess! Yep, I am a good husband!

            Ok, now to Symphony Hall, when I got into the Ford’s ole Chevy to get food for my Princess, I had the radio on the symphony hall channel. There was this person explaining which musical instruments would be used to represent various things like, cat, bird, duck, the boy peter, a wolf, grandpa, hunters and others that would be in this symphony.

            After this person explained the sounds that would represent each person or animal, they began the music. Now the voice would tell wat was happening, and the music would play as the scene would change, the voice would explain, and different music would play. To be honest with you, it was more like a musical story for kids, but I listened to the entire presentation of “Peter and the Wolf”. As I listened, I thought, “this is for kids”, but it was very relaxing, and I thought it was better than listening to reports about the election.

            Topic alteration: I went to the Bible study meeting early last evening, and our group had BBQ for our social hour. Our group leader provided the food, we brough our own drinks.

            Another subject: there was a total lune eclipse this morning, and if you were in an area without the fog, you could have seen it.

            Also: today is election day, if you haven’t yet, go vote! If you don’t vote, then do not complain!

            All this election BS, is about controlling this or that. If you vote, you are attempting to help control these so-called politicians, who are supposed to control this and that!

Vote!

Senior ole retired person who did the early voting, Don the Ford

 

May today be better than your best day, but not as good as tomorrow!

No comments: