Translate

Monday, January 9, 2023

January 9, 2023

            Well, for some reason I have been thinking about Hypotheses that some people have about time. I guess I should not watch TV programs that talk about the universe and the possibility of traveling in time.

            First of all, allow me to say, “I do not believe in time travel”. We can see things from the past due to our personal memories, there are photos from the past that one can look at, along with movies or videos. All these allow us to see things from the past, but we cannot go into the past as it no longer exists.

            Then there is the future. One cannot travel to the future because it does not exist. There are scientists who say there may be things called worm holes in space, and one might be able to enter a worm hole at one point in the universe, and exit it possibly on the other side of the universe (aka a short cut). I look at that like saying, “you can walk in the front door of our house in Hewitt Tx, and when you walk out the back door you would be in China. That aint gone a happen!

            If there were a worm hole, and if it would take you away from where you were, how would you know where you were going? Is there a sign at the worm hole indicating where it goes? 

            The scientists often speak of door ways in space which would allow you to move from where you are, “a location” to another “location”. Now I do believe in different dimensions, and I believe there are ways to go from one dimension to another, aka a door way.

I see our world and our universe as a dimension. I wonder if other dimensions are larger or smaller than ours?

            As I see it, there may be several dimensions, and multiple dimensions may exist in the same area. In other words, our universe can be a dimension and there may be other dimensions that exist where our universe is.

            Is Heaven in a dimension of its own, or is it somewhere in our universe?

            I like to get my ole mine thinking about things other than my normal daily routines, it is kind of fun for me. I don’t have to be right; I just need to enjoy what I am considering.

            Back to the real world and everyday reality.

            What did the Don do yesterday? He composed the above documentation of his thoughts, he watched TV, he read the bible and reviewed the notes for the bible study group, basically he rested all day.

Allow new thoughts?

Senior ole retired person who occasionally has fun thinking, Don the Ford

May today be better than your best day, but not as good as tomorrow!

No comments: