Translate

Thursday, January 12, 2023

January 12, 2023

            Let’s see if there is any news for today. Our youngest son, “David”, has a birthday today.  As we understand it, he will be 48 years old. How can he be that old? Time seems to pass quickly.                  Happy Birthday David

           

            Now lets talk about me, what did I do yesterday? Well in truth I did almost nothing. I did get the grand kids to school on time yesterday morning, and I hope to do it again today. The Don did not need to pick the grandees up from school yesterday, as Dave got off work early enough to get them. I did my homework (like being back in school) for the bible study class, and I made plans for what I want to do today. I am sure that the plans I made for today, which would have been working in the back 40, are now put on a delay. The temps in the low 50s and the winds in the low 30s have persuaded this ole retired senior person to stay inside. I can do the back 40 work tomorrow when the weather is better.

            After delivering the grand kids to school this morning, I plan to go to the cleaners and drop off some clothes, then I might get a cup of coffee, and I should go to the teller machine to get our stipends.

            Yesterday afternoon, my favorite wife and I sat outside, but there was a difference. My present spouse decided to set on the ole swing, and in doing so I needed to move my chair over to that area so we could discuss world problems. It was a little different, but it was nice.

            Topic swap: I have a photo of the Tres laying on our bed. When I get up in the morning, he often gets on the bed, and this time he was laying on his back.


 
            As you may be able to see, Tres has it rough.

Well, I guess that is it for now, we hope you have a good day, stay safe and be nice.

Dog Upside down!

Senior ole retired person who needs to keep an eye on the time, Don the Ford

May today be better than your best day, but not as good as tomorrow!

No comments: