Translate

Wednesday, January 4, 2023

January 4, 2023

            Lest see what happened yesterday.

We went to the doctor in temple,

We came home,

We had lunch at a hamburger place,

I picked up Alex and Gabi from school,

We sat outside during quiet time (for some it is known as happy time)

            Now, what do I have planned for today? Well, I may go out to the shed and remove some large tools and other items, if that happens, I will then remove two other plastic decorations from the front yard and begin moving all the plastic items to their proper locations in the shed.

            Assuming that happens, I would then attempt to remove the remaining decorations from the front yard, place them in the garage.

            I do need to call the vet to get a refill of pills for the Tres.

            I will be available to get Dave from work and to get the grand kids from school in the afternoon.

            Topic swap: I have a photo that I took while I was setting in line at the coffee place. It is not totally clear but the milage is 40,999.


            We hope you have a good day, be safe and nice to ole all people.

Rest then work!

Senior ole person who needs his hair cut, but it cost money, Don the Ford

May today be better than your best day, but not as good as tomorrow!

No comments: