Translate

Friday, January 13, 2023

January 13, 2023

            It is Friday 13th; I have one good ole friend who may be staying home today. This friend use to take off work on Friday 13th.

To start out, I did very little yesterday. As I was doing nothing, I came across an ole photo. Now someone might ask how old the photo is, I would guess it is 65 to 70years old. Now the photo is not good, so you would need to look close to understand what is in the photo.


            Most of you will not care at all to see a real Indian Motorcycle, and a kid named Donnie sitting on it. My brother Carl owned the motorcycle, and it was parked at our house.

            I wanted to do some work outside yesterday, but it was too windy and cold. If the wind stays low today, I might get outside for a while. I would like to get the riding mower out and mulch up some leaves, but the wind makes it much more difficult to do.

I do want to go to the Harbor store, I want to get a solar powered rope light to put on the black berry patch (I have a 30% off coupon). I had one on that berry patch in the past just because. I often wonder if people who can see the light at night, wonder why it is there, and that would be the reason for it being there.

I should remember to pick up the items I took to the cleaners if I am allowed to go int to town today.

I did not pick up the kids from school yesterday, as Dave got off work in time for him to get them. Also, my favorite wife and I did not sit outside yesterday afternoon as it was cold, and the pollen was very high.

            Well, I don’t have anything else to present at this time, so we hope your day is fun and safe.

Smile more!

Senior ole person who smiled twice yesterday, Don the Ford

May today be better than your best day, but not as good as tomorrow!

No comments: