Translate

Sunday, January 22, 2023

January 22, 2023

            Sunday is here, are you ready for another day of rest? Well, you may not be but I am! A few naps, and a few cups of coffee a nice lunch provided by my favorite wife, todays lunch will be meatloaf and all the fixings, tell me that isn’t a day of rest.

What? Well, it is a day of rest for me! My first wife likes to work all day just to make me happy, if you don’t believe me ask her!

Let us talk about something that is interesting: as my present spouse and I were sitting outside yesterday afternoon enjoying some time together. Things yesterday was somewhat different as it was not a quiet afternoon in the neighborhood.

In our neighborhood things are supposed to stay the same, as most of the retired senior people don’t want a bunch of change! We would take change if it were money change, but this change is not money! The change is a bunch of Grackles, these are large black birds that kind of look like Crows but aren’t as large. There must have been 50 Grackles in the top of the neighbor's tree, and they were all making noise. It was kind of like a club meeting where everyone was talking to each other. I should note, these Grackles were also drinking water from our bird watering station, aka a bird bath, and searching our back 40 for food.

As we sat outside, I noticed some lite clouds passing by and I thought they were pretty.


            Now clouds are not the only thing that caught my attention yesterday, I heard a noise which turned out to be the new neighbor's kid in their back yard. While I was assessing the noise from the kid, I saw something that caught my attention, a glowing light. I assume it is one of those ghosts floating around in the back 40, what else could it be?


 
            Since I am into photos today, I would like to present one other photo that was taken this past Thursday afternoon.


            That photo of the sun set was taken as we were leaving the cracker store on Thursday after being over charged $5.15 for a meal.

            Well, I guess that is it for now, we hope you have a good Sunday.

Sunny day Sunday!

Senior ole retired person who enjoys a good photo, wish I had one, Don the Ford

May today be better than your best day, but not as good as tomorrow!

No comments: