Translate

Tuesday, January 10, 2023

January 10, 2023

            Well, I see that we are back into a normal week almost. Our son Dave has been sick over the weekend and had a fever, so he went to the doctor. He has stayed home Monday and will be home Tuesday also as the light fever has come back. I will still pick up the grand kids from school this afternoon.

            Since today is Monday, we are now back on schedule for the Bible study class this evening. Speaking of Bible study class, I have a photo that was recently sent to me from my nephew Paul who is back in Missouri. This photo is of a bible study class from likely 60 or more years ago. The church was the First Pentecostal Church, my dad is kneeling down toward the center of the photo, and the other person kneeling was the preacher, Rev. A. J. Johnson. My grandpa was standing in the group, he has a hat and a tie on. Grandpa was also a minister, Rev. Beedy Za Wyatt. That may be my grandma, the short lady on Grandpas right.


            Wow, I am like my dad and in a bible study class.

            Since I have nothing else interesting to write about allow me to present a selfie of me.

            That is me sitting at my ole desk, the monitor is turned off, so you are seeing a reflection of the Don. Heck, I didn’t know I could reflect, I might be able to deflect a few things, I am sure I can affect someone occasionally.

            Ok, that is enough of that, let me show you a photo of the Tres sleeping comfortably? 


 
            His body is on the walk, his head is off the walk and there is about a 4-inch drop where his head is.

            Ok, that is it for now, I need a break from this grueling job of creating words. We hope you have a good day, stay safe and be nice to ole people.

Study the bible!

Senior retired person who is kind of following in his dads’ footsteps, Don the Ford

May today be better than your best day, but not as good as tomorrow!

No comments: