Translate

Saturday, January 7, 2023

January 7, 2023

            I am proud to say, we have the Ford’s ole van in the garage. For that one person who hasn’t been reading the previous postings, that means the Don was able to move the Christmas decorations from the garage to the shed yesterday.

            The work was as previously stated, and it took a little over three hours. I have a photo of the inside of the shed after the work was completed. In the photo one cannot see, the Christmas decorations, or the fall decorations, due to the other items, mostly large tools sitting in front. To say the Ford’s ole shed is congested would be an understatement.


            Having finished the work, the Don headed into the Fords homestead and was able to get his ole senior body undressed and into the shower (no I don’t have photos). Once the Don had a clean body, he decided to take a well-deserved rest period, known as “A nap”.

            Later in the afternoon, once his ole body had recovered from the grueling work, the Don proceeded to enjoy his daily reading of the bible.

            My favorite wife and I sat outside yesterday afternoon, and a few minutes after 5:00 a friend arrived to help us enjoy the evening. We all had some very nice restful conversations and maybe a refreshing cold drink.

            Topic change: I would like to get the leaves removed from the front yard today, that is if I can get Alex the Ford to come over and do the work. They say we have a chance of rain; I hope it does come, but after the leaves are removed.

            Anyone who wants to keep getting these emails about my odd postings let me know. If you don’t want to get these emails do nothing, and I will take your name off the email list on the 20th. To all who have responded, you only need to respond once. Yes, you can get your name back on the list anytime, just let me know.

            Well, I guess that is it for today, we hope you have a good day, stay safe and be nice to at least one person.

Send a note or do nothing!

Senior ole person who needs a cup of homemade coffee, Don the Ford

May today be better than your best day, but not as good as tomorrow!

No comments: