Translate

Thursday, January 19, 2023

January 19, 2023

            What did the Don do yesterday, almost nothing. As I sit here trying to think of anything I did yesterday, little comes to mind. I did homework for the Bible study class, we have daily homework, I did go get the grandkids from school and delivered them home safely, my favorite spouse and I sat outside even though it was rather breezy.

            So, what can the Don do today, that is a good question. I would like to work on the #1 berry bed a little, and I need to clean the Ford’s ole office. Notice I said, I need to clean the ole office not that I want to clean the Ford’s ole office. It is amazing how much junk, or should I say items, I have in here, and everything would need to be removed, shelves, desk, and floor cleaned, then each item cleaned, and all the items returned.

            I guess since there is nothing I want to do, I may do what I need to do, darn it!

            Today is Thursday: Did I say that we are trying to use a coffee pot here in the office. I am attempting to learn how much ground coffee to make good coffee.


            Yes, that is a kerosene lamp behind the coffee maker. Poor people can’t afford electric, so they have kerosene for lighting. 

            We just learned that Alex isn’t feeling well and has a slight fever, so he will be staying here today. We will ask him to stay in the back bedroom as we do not want to share the sickness. My favorite wife has had this crud already and she don’t need it again.

            Well, I guess I need to get started or I will never get finished. We hope you have a safe and healthy day.

Need to do it!

Senior ole retired person who will try to geter done, Don the Ford

May today be better than your best day, but not as good as tomorrow!

No comments: