Translate

Sunday, January 15, 2023

January 15, 2023

            Let’s see, today is Sunday, so what did the Don and the Donna do yesterday? We went out to lunch with Dave and his family, the food was good, and the conversations were lively. When we returned home, we were able to get a photo of Dave and his birthday cookie.


            Later in the day I took a photo of a pencil box that I have for the ole desk, photo to follow. Wow, a box within a box, and then nothing in the box! Is there a third box, yes!


 


            Nope, I am not sure what I will do with them, but I do like them. I did not make them, I just put the stain on them, and I did replace the tops that were off.

My favorite spouse allowed me to sit outside for a while yesterday afternoon, we did need to wear jackets as it was windy and cool. No friends came over, I guess it was too cool!

Once I was back inside out of the terrible cold, I turned the TV on and watched the three stooges. The three stooges are on for two hours on Saturday afternoon, and they have a tendency to show some of the same one’s week after week. I guess it is better than watching the same so called news programs, over and over.

Let me alter the topic: the item known as a “suitcase” came to mind last night as I was lying in bed. I know what you are thinking, “Is that all an ole retired person does when he is lying in bed”? The answer is “Yes”!

The name suitcase refers to a container that is used when someone is traveling, and they place their clothes in the container known as a “Suitcase”. My question is, “Why is it known as a suitcase when it doesn’t have a suit in it”? Should it be known as a miscellaneous case when it has pants, shirts, underwear and other items inside it? They should ask us ole people before they name things.

Well, that is it for today, we hope you have a safe and restful day.

In case? My case? Her case?

Senior retired person don’t got no case, Don the Ford

May today be better than your best day, but not as good as tomorrow!

No comments: