Translate

Saturday, April 23, 2022

Share or not to share 04.23.2022

            As you can see, the question seems to be, should one share or not. Let us consider sharing because one wants to, and sharing with out permission. I have two photos which more or less provide one with an understanding of the two types of sharing. 

 


                                                          

            In the above professionally compose photo, we see sharing a nice place in the lawn because they want to. This is the good type of sharing.


                                                           

            In the second photo, if you look closely at the arm rest, there is an uninvited visitor on my chair. I had to ask him to leave several times, before he would exit the chair. As you can see, I am not the only one who enjoys sitting outside in the afternoon!

            Let us alter the topic just for a minute. Since you did not ask, yes, I did get everything on my list completed yesterday, and a couple other small projects too.

            If you would allow me to enlighten you, as to one of the projects, I did get the burrito and coffee before heading to David’s to get the trailer. Arriving at their home, I parked the Ford’s ole Chevy and dropped the tail gate, which provided me with a seat. Sitting on the tail gate, I was enjoying my bacon, egg, and cheese burrito, when I heard a cat’s meow. I knew it was the neighbor’s cat (I think his name is Leo) as he will go to anyone to get petted. The sound of his meow was getting closer.

            I continued eating while thinking about hooking the trailer to the pickup, and how long I would need to wait in line to get the items unloaded at the dump site. Then Leo was there rubbing against my foot, as I sat on the tail gate. I had finished my breakfast, and it was so good, when I climbed off the tail gate. The wind was blowing, and the wrapper that the burrito was in, blew off the tail gate. There were a couple small pieces of egg on the wrapper and as you may have expected, Leo also enjoyed part of my burrito!

            I then unloaded some items I had in the bed of the Ford’s ole Chevy, onto the trailer. After securing all the items, I then embarked on my 3-mile journey to the dumpsite. About a quarter mile away from the dumpsite I had stopped at a traffic light. There is a rail crossing there and wouldn’t you know it, the crossing arms came down, and the train began to pass.

            There is no way to make the train story short. I, along with many other vehicles, sat there as this train passed, and passed, and passed. I have never seen a train this long; it took close to 5 minutes for the train to get past.

            Finally, the crossing arms went up and the green light allowed me to proceed. I was pleasantly surprised not seeing a line of vehicles waiting ahead of me. An even bigger surprise, there was no one ahead of me on the dumpsite. They unloaded my trailer, and I was out of there in less time than it took at the train crossing.

            I guess I have taken enough of your time, go do something interesting!

 

Have a good day!

Senior person who might do some more scrap wood work today, Don the Ford

No comments: