Translate

Tuesday, April 5, 2022

April 5th, 1969 04.05.2022

            For that one person who looked at the title line, that date happened 53 years ago. On that date I married my lovely wife, Donna. I find it amazing that she has put up with me for all those years. She is not only my first wife; she is my favorite wife. Yep, I say that a lot, and I mean it!

            To say we have had a blessed life is an understatement. Throughout our entire marriage we have been blessed, in so many ways it is impossible to list them.

            Having been blessed through all 53 years, there are things that stand out. We were blessed with two sons, two daughter’s-in-law, and two grand kids, and I have been blessed by having Donna as my wife!

            I am truly thankful that my wife accepted me as her husband 53 years ago!

 

I do love my wife of 53 years!

 

                  Happily married to a great wife, Don Ford

No comments: