Translate

Monday, April 18, 2022

A nice day Easter 04.18.2022

            We hope your Easter was as nice as ours, the family was here, and I think we all had a good time. The food was good and the conversations were bright.

            We did not stay in the house the entire time, as the weather was warm and sunny. I have a couple photos showing some of the outdoor activities. First let’s see one of three trespassers who were observed in the ditch behind the homestead.


            This photo is of an opossum, better known as a possum. Then we have another photo and these animals were on the roof of our homestead.


            It seems as if the Alex wanted to climb the tower, so he and David ended up on the roof. I later learned that Gabi was up there also but I did not see that. I have a couple other photos for this posting, they have nothing to do with easter.


            This is the first green black berry I saw this year, there are others.


          Flowers are coming forth and presenting colorful images!


            I like the moon showing through the clouds this morning.

            We hope you have a good day today; we will, as the grand kids will be here today, as school is out today.

Be kind, smile a lot!

Senior ole person who needs a cup, Don the Ford

No comments: