Translate

Friday, April 22, 2022

Schedule today 04.22.2022

            Well, there are a few things I hope to get accomplished today including;

            Getting the kids to school safely and on time,

            Get a burrito and coffee after taking the kids to school,

            Take apart an ole metal set of steps,

            Go to David’s house and connect to my trailer,

            Take the trailer and stuff that is on it to the dump site,

            Come home and park the trailer in the back 40,

            Dig a hole and plant a bush for the CEO,

            Replant a Moon plant,

            Replant a cactus plant,

            Water all the flowers in pots, front and back yard,

            Water the new Jasmine plants, by the way they are growing nicely,

            Have lunch,

            Take a nap!

            After accomplishing those projects, I will ask my favorite wife if there is anything else I could do before going to pick up Alex at school?

            Topic change; as I was sitting on the Ford’s ole rocker yesterday afternoon, yes, I was enjoying a cold drink as we had just returned from having supper at the cracker store, when I observed a wasp checking things out. Photo to follow.


                                                           

            He seemed to be a scout, looking for a location to bring his friends, possibly to establish a permanent residence. We did not have a conversation; I don’t think he liked the location. 

Follow your schedule!

Senior who needs to get going, Don the Ford

No comments: