Translate

Sunday, April 24, 2022

One way or another 04.24.2022

            I assume the title line refers to me starting something, and then altering the plan in the middle of the project. In truth, the alteration was very small and did not make a big difference. I have another modification in mind, not sure if I will modify it, or not. Photo of my afternoon work.


                                                           

            The rack will have a top shelf, where I can place junk, I mean store items. Tall flowers can be set under this shelf. There are one or two scrap wood boards left, and then I will no longer be able to create anything.

            Allow me to show you a tool I was using yesterday, and it just happens that the tool, is a mallet that I made years ago, yep, from scrap wood. I must be, “The senior scrapper”! Wow, who knew the Don had a title?


                                                           

            Topic change: my favorite wife and I did go into town yesterday, we took a couple black berries with us, along with one of my tension relievers, and gave them to a friend. When they plant these two berries, they will enjoy them until next year. Next year the plants will have berries on them, and that is when they will say, “Ouch”, a bunch of times (black berries have stickers). 

            We also stopped at a sandwich place for lunch. We could have gone to a real restaurant, and had good food along with good service, for the same amount of money.

            We stopped at the home store, and I bought some fire ant killer. Now I need to spread it over the yard, which means I have to walk in straight lines, and quickly, to get the poison to spread evenly. Ole people have trouble walking in a straight line, and or at a quick pace.

            Being tired from all the work and traveling, my favorite wife and I did sit outside together and enjoyed the nice afternoon.

Happy Sunday!

Senior retired person who plans to do little today, Don the Ford

No comments: