Translate

Wednesday, April 13, 2022

It did a little 04.13.2022

            It did rain a little last night. We live almost at the bottom of the hill, and yes the street was full of water during the rain. It looked almost like a flooding stream, and it did remove all the yellow stuff that falls from the oak trees.

            Yesterday, our neighbor, who lives across the street, swept up all the yellow pollen stuff from along his curb. My curb looks as good as his, now that the rain has come and washed it all away. We did get 1.5 inches of rain, and we were lucky that we did not have the tornado.

            There was a lot of water standing in the back yard during and just after the rain yesterday, it has all soaked into the ground this morning. The rain has helped the drought situation.

            Our neighbor across the street allowed me to park my truck under his canopy, to help protect it from any hail. We have good neighbors!

            Yesterday, as I walked out to the shed, I happened to look up at a bird residence where I observed what appeared to be a baby bird’s head looking out the hole. I decided to get my phone camera on, and take a photo of the little guy on my way back to the house. Well, I got the photo but junior had pulled his head back inside the house.


            I had planned to water all the plants in flower pots today, now I don’t need to! There are a couple potted plants on the porch that will need some water, but I don’t need to water them all.

            I purchased burritos yesterday after taking the Alex to school. They had included potatoes in the bacon, egg, and cheese burritos. I called and they said they would be happy to give me the correct burritos today for free. I wonder if the coffee I had in yesterday’s order, will also be free?

            May your burritos be perfect, and your coffee hot!

Expect the best!

            That means be positive!

Senior person who needs his burrito and coffee, Don the Ford

No comments: