Translate

Saturday, April 9, 2022

I turned it off 04.09.2022

            I did not over sleep this morning, Charlie the cat jumped on the bed, followed by a 100-pound German Shepherd. That all happened at 4:55am, even though it was Saturday, I was not allowed to over sleep. 😐        Dog and cats have built in clocks!

            After being forced out of bed this morning, I did have a cup of coffee, and I did attempt to watch 30 minutes of the local news. Watching the local news for 30 minutes once a day is all I need, they repeat everything all day long.

            After washing my ole body (aka took a shower, no photo attached) I forced my ole body to come into the ole office area. I turned on the computer, and the security camera monitors, along with turning the TV on. There is a golfer who was being talked about again today, so I turned it off, that is, I turned the TV off.

            Yesterday, I was allowed to cut down three limbs from a bush. The bush is coming out from the bottom with lots of green, so my present wife allowed me to remove the limbs that looked dead. That meant that I had to sit on the ground and use a hand saw. Ole retired people should not be required, I mean allowed to use hand saws, as they take too much energy. After what seemed to be hours of strenuous work, (actually it took about 15 minutes) I was able to get my ole body up off the ground and I wanted to go sit down for a rest, but I knew there was other work at the other end of the house.

            I acquired the proper tool, and ventured to the north end of the house, where I was allowed to top off one of the plants. This was done due to instructions from my favorite wife.

            After carrying the cuttings to the trash container, I then was able to drag my ole body to the Ford's ole rocking chair on the drive way for a short break.  

            Today; my favorite spouse and I plan to venture forth and purchase some plants. We want to get some Jasmine for the area I had recently work, and a couple plants that she calls box woods. I guess I will have to get all dirty inserting these plants into the ground. Heck this is Saturday, I should be allowed to rest today.

            If all goes well, I might have a photo in the next posting.

Shop not, buy not!

Senior ole person who will go shopping with his wife of 53 years, Don the Ford

No comments: