Translate

Thursday, April 28, 2022

Scheduling re-visited 04.28.2022

            In the posting of 04.14.2022, I explained how we can set schedules for the reading public. I want to say thanks to all who responded to the request. All schedules have been set.

            Let us change topics; as I was wondering around the back 40 yesterday, I noticed another flower blooming, photo to follow.


                                                           

            Other than taking the grand kids to school and picking Alex up after school, it seems as if I did nothing. I did get a bacon egg and cheese burrito yesterday morning, that was nice.

            I did get the gas-powered string trimmer out and trimmed the front yard. I also brought the ole walk behind mower to the front yard and mowed the yard. Mostly, I was hoping to cut down the trees that are still sprouting up all over the yard. Every acorn that either we step on, or that the squirrel’s plant, pop up all over the yard. I did get the clippings out of the street and off the driveway and put my tools away.

            The water bowl that the cats and squirrel’s use to drink out of, has been broken. We think a squirrel may have jumped on it, knocking it over and it hit a stone. I have now installed a metal bowl; they can’t break this one.

            As you can see, this ole person did little or nothing yesterday. I might work in the back 40 today, I still want to get some boards to finish the hot house project. The ditch behind the house needs to be mowed down, that may be too hard for a senior person.

Coffee sounds good, so I will leave you now.

 

Do your best!

Senior ole yard worker, Don the Ford

No comments: