Translate

Friday, April 15, 2022

Who got shot 04.15.2022

            Well, there was two people who got their shot yesterday. Yep, my favorite spouse took me to the Wally world store, and we got our 4th COVID-19 shot. You can schedule to get your shot, but you are not required to schedule. We just walked in, there was no line, so we got our shots. As usual, the shot did not hurt, but later our arms were sore.

            We did go to the home store where we purchased a pruner. This pruner has a ratchet system, so either my present spouse or I, can cut things with it. The pruner is really nice, but it was made in China.

            On a different topic, as we were already in town, I decided to see if I could purchase a bottle. The last time I was there, the price had gone up almost $3.00. Oddly enough, the price this time was back down to the normal during this visit.

            Different topic; the hospital sent us some papers stating that they had scheduled a new date for surgery. Nope, that is not going to happen. We plan to contact them today and let them know that any scheduling will be done with our input. We also want to meet with the doctor before any schedule is set.

            Today is Good Friday, the grand kids do not have school today, so I don’t get to leave the Ford’s Homestead to take them to school. I guess I will need to find something to do today, maybe I will mow the front yard. I need to put some fertilizer on the black berries, and possibly the new Jasmine plants. There is always work for ole people, darn-it!

            Our neighbor and good friends dropped in yesterday afternoon and brought an anniversary card. It is very nice to have neighbors who are also good friends!

            I guess I will stop for now, I need a cup of coffee and maybe a bowl of cereal.

Consider the reason for good Friday!

Senior ole retired person, Don the Ford

           

No comments: