Translate

Friday, April 1, 2022

April fool's day 04.01.2022

            I can be one and have fun doing it! May we all have fun being foolish today!

            The grand kids will be here about an hour earlier than normal, we will hopefully go to the Star coffee place and use the last $2.49 that is in the card, yes, I will need to donate some cash to get drinks for the kids, and then on the way back to the homestead I plan to get a couple burritos. Sounds like a good way to start the day.

            Let’s hope I get them to school on time. 

            I got the gas-powered weed eater out and cleaned the dead grass out of the area that will be our new flower bed. The gas-powered unit is lighter than the electric unit and is easier to use. I then raked all the trimmings up and disposed of them. There is still some green in the area, and I will apply round up again today. We want all the green dead and gone before we attempt to till it up and plant some flowers.

 


  
           I was also able to trim the grass along the street, driveway, and walkway yesterday, but I did not get to work the back yard or the ditch. Maybe today I will be allowed to do more work.

            My favorite wife and I went to the cracker restaurant for supper last night, but it is no longer fun. The food was ok, and the service was good, but we no longer know the people who work there. We will likely start going to different food places on Thursday, if we are going to be around strangers, we might as well have some variety in the food.

            The grand kids and I made it to the coffee place, my gold card is now empty, and we also got the burritos, and are home eating and drinking. The hot sauce is hot.

            I need to decide what work I want to do today, hopefully it is not too much.

Workaholic Don nope!

Senior retired person who needs to get the kids to school, Don the Ford

No comments: