Translate

Wednesday, April 20, 2022

Part is complete 04.20.2022

            I just noticed that there are lots of twos in today’s date. Possibly the date means something special, as the number four is in it, and then there are four twos. What could that mean? I will allow you to consider that, as I proceed on with this morning’s posting.

             Before we get started, I will comment on the newspaper. We have not been receiving the newspaper for a month or two, due to the price being too high for ole retired people on a fixed income. Recently, we received a bill for $7.56, stating that we owed it, and if we want to renew the subscription, it would cost $254.28.

            I called to explain that we did not owe them anything and we would not be paying them anything. The lady who answered the phone was nice, and as we talked, she asked why we had not renewed. I explained that we are retired people and the price was too high. She then asked if we would renew for a year with a onetime payment of $157.00. I spoke with my CEO and she approved that one-year price!

            The next morning (yesterday) there was a paper on the front yard and the Tres happily went and picked it up.

            Subject alteration; I had to work alone yesterday, as the Alex is back in school. I will try to minimalize the wording, and I will insert a few photos.

            First, I went to town to get some screws and wood. I did get a box of screws but no wood. Back at home,    I brought all the parts that had been cut, to the garage, along with some extra wood that I would need to cut and attach. I was able to put parts of the shelf frame together in the garage.

            I then carried all the parts back out to the so-called hot house, where I assembled them inside the hot house. I still need some wood to make the top of the shelf, maybe I will get rich and be able to get some before winter gets here.

            Photo of the hot house before, with the items we used for shelves and some stuff.


                                                                      

            Then we have a photo of the house emptied.


                                                           

            And now we have a photo with the frames of the scrap wood shelves. It would be nice to occasionally work with new wood. Before anyone asks, the floor is also ole scrap wood from the Kids ole fort.


                                                           

            What projects will I have today?

Enjoy all you do!

Senior retired person who needs coffee and food, Don the Ford

No comments: