Translate

Monday, June 28, 2021

Wow, yesterday? 06/28/2021

            Let's see, where should I start. My favorite wife has a new cell phone and it will not take her primary email info. The phone operates completely different from the old phone and different from mine. She can still use her old phone to see her emails, just can't call or text on it.

            It rained off and on yesterday.

            I fashioned a couple more walking sticks yesterday, I don't need any more sticks, but it gives me something to do.

            I dug up and replanted another black berry plant. It came from #1 bed and is now in #3 bed. I hope it lives.

            I planted two flowers for my first wife.

            Our neighbor lady, her husband, and the three kids came over yesterday afternoon. They brough me some chocolate chip cookies for keeping an eye on the house while they were gone. I thought it was unusual for the husband to come over with them and then we learned, they are moving back to their home state. They will be here another 6 weeks and then they are gone. They are good neighbors; we will miss them.

            Topic change; I am waiting on a call to go to our son David's house, the garage door people are supposed to be there to replace a spring.

 

            That is all for now, coffee time!

 

Think positive and smile!

 

Senior retired person who is still able to smile, once in a while, Don the Ford

                             😊

 

 

No comments: