Translate

Monday, June 14, 2021

Three photos 06/14/2021

            In this soon to be posting, there will be three photos for your enjoyment.


                                                           

            Above is a photo of Tres’ outdoor water pan, and there is a flower nearby.


                                                           

Above, sun flowers that were planted by the birds. No, I don’t know which bird planted them!

 


                                                          

            Above is the #3 berry bed which has now been started. Three of five berries planted.

            It was 96 degrees here Sunday and the humidity was equally high, when my spouse of 52 years went outside to pull some weeds from a flower bed. I decided to see if I could also work in the extreme heat and humidity. She was able to clear out one flower bed, and she picked the black berries from #1 and #2. I was able to remove some rocks and plant three black berry plants. Two of them are thornless, if they are thornless, why did I get stuck when planting them?

            When we were able to drag our bodies into the homestead, we both took a shower, no not together! You are a weird person!

Enjoy Monday!

It is the only one this week!

Yes, I knew there was only one Monday each week, Don the Ford

No comments: