Translate

Friday, June 25, 2021

I am only OK 06/25/2021

            As the Tres and I walked this morning, a lady up the street who was watering flowers said, “Your dog is beautiful”, to which I asked, “What about me”, and she said, “You are ok but, he is extra special”!         Wow, I am ok, and Tres is extra special! With tears in my eyes I proceeded to continue, walking the dog.

            Subject change; I may not have received the acclamation that Tres did, but in the following photo you will see a handsome senior person with new sun glasses.


                                               

            As you can see, this photo is worth a thousand words.

 

With nothing else to say, I proceed to the coffee pot for a cup.

 

May Your day be blessed!

 

Senior retired person with new glasses, Don the Ford

            What, you say the glasses make my nose look bigger!

No comments: