Translate

Thursday, June 3, 2021

Two mornings sunny 06/03/2021

            What is going on? I find it difficult to believe that we have a second day with the sun shining on us. We made it through the day yesterday without rain here at the homestead, but the weather prognosticators are saying we may have rain possibilities for the next 7 days. 😐

            Rain forest, could that be what we are getting ready to become. As I remember it, we have had rain at least 6 days each week for this entire year (I didn't say my memory was accurate).

            Neighbors came over yesterday afternoon and after some conversation, we all went out to the black berries. We had help picking the berries, wow, what could be better. They took the berries that we picked, in hopes of a cobbler.  😊

            I didn't want to, but I did mow the front yard yesterday. Yep, one of the neighbors decided he would try to get ahead of everyone, and mow his yard. Now that I am thinking about it, possibly I should mow the back yard today before the rain starts. I need to change the oil in the riding mower, but that is kind of like real work! 😐

            I did unload some bags of top soil and garden soil from the Ford's ole Chevy yesterday. I may have strained a muscle in my upper right back. It hurt yesterday; it feels ok today. The Ho-medics back massager does help. 😊

            My favorite wife has an eye doctor appointment this afternoon.  😐

            We got some meds for the Tres yesterday. His stool has been loose and we wanted to get that fixed. We pay more for his meds than we do for our meds.

            I did read through one of my stories yesterday, it was about time travel. I had forgotten how it ended, since I had written it a few years ago.

            Well, I guess that is it for now, may your day be safe and filled with sun shine!

 

Smile and issues will seem less!

 

Senior retired person who doesn't want to change the mowers oil, Don the Ford

No comments: