Translate

Monday, June 21, 2021

Beginning again 06/21/2021

            What is beginning again, the week is beginning again. As the Tres and I walked this morning a male subject exited his home and walked out to the street to get in his vehicle. This male subject said, “Good morning”, to which I replied, “Good morning”. He then said, “I Guess it is good, it is Monday”, to which I replied, “Is it Monday again, us ole people often don’t know what day it is”. He laughed and entered his vehicle as we walked on down the street.

            I have several things I need to do today;

            Water the flowers in the back yard,

            Try to find a cooler in the Ford’s ole shed,

            Look for any empty totes in the shed,

            Mow the front yard,

            Paint a piece of ply wood, 

 

            I went to get a couple burritos this morning and the Mexican restaurant was closed.

            I have a photo of the rack / shelf with the van parked in the garage. The photo is not that good but one can see the unit, and that the van will still fit in the garage. 


                                               

            I have put a bunch of stuff on the rack temporarily, still more to do.

 

May your day be blessed!

 

Senior person with a full day ahead of him, Don the Ford

No comments: