Translate

Friday, June 18, 2021

Change is difficult 06/18/2021

            Change, even small changes are difficult for this ole senior retired person. Yes, I have brought this subject up in past posts, and will likely bring it up in the future. This morning as I was preparing to brush my teeth, and before that one smarty comments, yes, I do brush my teeth.

            Let’s see, what was I saying? Oh ok, I was preparing to brush my teeth this morning, but I had the tooth brush in my left hand and the tooth paste my right hand. I noticed that it seemed so odd that I had to change the tooth brush and tooth paste to the other hands, then I could put the tooth paste on the tooth brush. A habit that small and insignificant, yet it is one of those things that I would need to concentrate on if I was going to attempt to change it. 

            Speaking of change, I am watching less and less of the so-called TV news. Now that I think of it, do they even refer to those programs as news? One of the morning programs is known as “Good Morning America”, not morning news.

            Topic change; I have a photo that speaks for itself.


                                                           

            Nap time at the Ford Homestead.

            Subject modification: I went to the Home store yesterday and purchased 9 each 2 X 4s. I have decided to fight the heat and get to work on the second shelf rack in the garages. You don’t want to know how much I paid for these boards. I reviewed my plans for this rack and found that I will need to modify them. Part of what I had originally wanted to do, will not work, so changes will be made to the plans, Darn it!

            I guess I should get started an beat some of the heat, that is after a cup of coffee.

 

Work not, accomplish not!

                        Words of wisdom from the Don!

 

Senior retired person who is heading for the hot garage, Don the Ford

No comments: