Translate

Friday, June 11, 2021

Tres like grandies 06/11/2021

            Well, it is obvious that Tres likes to have the grandies here. I have a photo to share with you, providing that info.


                                               

            Tres needed a little love and attention, so he jumped on the couch with Gabi.

            I had written yesterdays blog posting, and was allowing the computer to read it to me out loud while Alex was in the room. He listened and heard his name. He also observed me to make a couple changes as I listened to and correct a couple errors.

            I considered mowing the back 40 yesterday, but decided to wait another day as the ground is still too wet. I did remove some of the dog droppings from the back 40. Possibly I will, get to mow tomorrow.

            I did get my hair cut and I told the lady I wanted to have my hair cut in a way so I could get my grandsons attention. When she finished cutting my hair, she put something on top which made the hair stand up some. Do you think I was interesting?

 


                                              

The above was written on Thursday.  Below on Friday.

            Well, I woke up about 2:00 am and I noticed that the air conditioner was running continually but not cooling the air. Yep, I need to call the repair people after 7:30. The unit is 3 years old so the parts are covered under warranty, but not the labor.

May your air conditioner work!

Senior person who has a window unit in the ole office area, Don the Ford

No comments: