Translate

Thursday, June 17, 2021

Late night snack 06/17/2021

            What is your favorite late-night snack? My late nights usually involve sleeping, but if I am awake, would likely involve going to the little boy’s room and not eating food. My favorite spouse stays up later than I do, and she sometimes has ice cream for the late-night snack.

            Last evening as usual, my wife and Tres went outside to encourage the cats to get into the homestead before the doors were all shut and locked. Molley was cooperating but Charlie was not. Charlie was having a late-night snack near one of the flower beds in the front yard. He refused to come into the house and continued snacking. I guess having, “baby rabbit for a late-night snack”, is better than going into the house for a good night’s sleep.

            Let’s change the topic; My favorite wife got her glass table top for the patio table yesterday. I was allowed to help her install the glass table top, remove and ole rug, install a new rug, and install a new table umbrella. The new items are very colorful, I have photos.


  

                                                         

            Yep, it is colorful and my favorite wife is happy! I might get a hug for helping.

            Change of focus; I did mow the front yard yesterday, and it looks good. I raised the mower to the highest level before mowing. I have a photo in which I was trying to show the height of the grass prior to mowing. In the photo the grass in front of the mower has not been cut, at the side it has been cut.


                                                           

May your day be filled with kindness!

 

Senior person who took Tres for a walk early today, Don the Ford

No comments: