Translate

Wednesday, June 9, 2021

No rain today 06/09/2021

            We are supposed to not have rain today! 😊

            The grand kids are here today. 😊

            I don't have a plan for the day. 😐

            I have learned that I do very good scrap wood work. I took the ole wooden table top I had made and decided to take it apart. It was too heavy to carry and since it was an octagon I rolled it around to the drive way.

 


                                                          

            There were a lot of screws holding the wood together, so I decided to remove the screws. First, I removed the screws that was in the metal pieces, then the screws that were in the wood. I then learned I had also glued the wood together. Now it became more difficult, I had to pry the wood pieces apart. The task was more difficult than I had expected, but I did get most of it apart. Now I can dispose of the pieces.

            With a few days of no rain, I may be able to start the second rack for garage storage unit. No rain mans I can set the saws up outside and do the cutting without getting wet.

            I also want to start work on a Gray Alien, which I want to put in the #3 bed, if it ever comes to fruition. 

 

May your day be dry and blessed!

 

Senior person who needs a second cup of coffee, Don the Ford

No comments: