Translate

Wednesday, June 23, 2021

Delivery day 06/23/2021

            Yesterday I decided to see if I could do some maintenance on the Ford's ole riding mower. I had noticed that it seemed to be cutting on an angle, one side lower than the other. I also want to grease anything that needed to be greased.

            After some review of the mower and some grease, I decided to check the air in the tires. The tires did not appear to be low on air but, one of the tires had such a small amount of air in it, that it would not register on the gage. I filled the tires with the proper air pressure, and the mower deck was then level to the garage floor.

            Yep, I am a good mower mechanic! Well, I know how to put air in the tires!

            As you should know, we here at the Ford homestead are scheduled to get a new refrigerator today, replacing the ole ice box in the garage. (I believe, most of you are too young to have an idea what an ice box was. I remember in the olden days, seeing the ice man delivering blocks of ice.) We now understand the new refrigerator will arrive between 1:00 and 5:00pm today.

            I have a couple photos of flowers to brighten up your day.



      
   I have taken photos of the roses on that bush several times in the past, and again this morning, I could not resist. The roses on that bush are much prettier than what you see in the photo. The Hibiscus is pretty and a little dark, as the clouds have the sun blocked this morning.

 

            Well, I need to go and get the garage ready for the, "Delivery"! Coffee may be consumed prior to any work! 😊

Be nice to someone,

you will feel good!

 

Senior retired person who may get rid of an Ice Box today, Don the Ford

No comments: