Translate

Wednesday, June 16, 2021

Another day and another 06/16/2021

            It is another day and for us ole people, we don’t know if there will be anything fun for senior retired people. Now as you may well expect, Don the Ford has a plan to make our lunch more enjoyable (aka Fun). Gabi is here today, and my favorite wife and I have decided to have chicken from the Bush’s for lunch. for those of you who do not live in this area you would not know about the Bush’s and chicken.

            Alex is still at boy scout camp until this weekend. Wow, I get to save a few dollars since Alex isn’t here today for lunch.

            I ran the lawn sprinklers today. The top few inches of the dirt is dry, so I decided to help the short rooted items with a little water.

            A neighbor told me he was going to report me to the neighborhood association, because my grass was too long. I agreed with him, but I think his real thought was, the Ford’s long grass looks much better than our yard which is cut very short. I may mow the front yard later this afternoon.

            Now for that one person who just thought, “Why would Don the Ford wait until the heat of the day is at its hottest, to mow the front yard”, there is a reason, the front yard is shaded in the afternoon, but is in total sun all morning. Hotter temps but not in the sun, I don’t work in the sun if at all possible!

            You didn’t ask, but I will provide information, the one black berry that has small roots in the #3 bed is still alive, but it does look kind of bad, we hope it survives.

            The air conditioner is still working.

 

May you have cool shade all day!

 

Senior retired person who will have chicken and fries for lunch, Don the Ford

No comments: