Translate

Tuesday, June 29, 2021

Am I good? Yep! 06/29/2021

            Why would I think that I am good, heck you should know the answer without me telling you! Let’s discuss what I was able to accomplish yesterday, even though it rained. What? Oh, we had almost 1.5 inches of rain yesterday.

            I will be right back.

            Ok I am back. Before you ask, I went out and turned off the sprinkler system. Yes, the system was turned off automatically by the device that shuts the system down when it is raining. The device turns the system off during rain, but it will turn it back on if it isn’t raining the next day, and the system was schedule to run the next day.

            I went to our son David’s home today, to allow the garage door repairman to, “Repair the garage door”! The door is repaired. The repairman and I talked about motorcycles during the repair time.

            Later yesterday, I again decided to address my favorite spouse’s new cell phone. In other words, I decided to attempt to add her other email to the cell phone. My son Patrick, had sent me some info about installing this email. I worked at it for possibly 20 minutes before I got the info right. Maybe a little prayer helped! Now her cell phone will receive all her emails. Then I started writing this posting.

            I did not do much more, as ole people are too weak to work hard. Oh, I did get almost a quart of black berries and I have a photo of the new berry that I had dug up and replanted yesterday.

                                               

            The yellow arrow points to the newest black berry plant. The rain may be helping.

            Topic change; yesterday I watched a news program, it was a one-hour program. During the program there was 38 minutes of so-called news, and 22 minutes of commercials. The so-called news must have been interesting, if I was timing the commercials. Wow, News!

            Today Tuesday; as the Tres and I walked I had decided to take a slightly different path. I decided to walk down a street, turn and walk back up the same street and then start for home.

            Why am I telling you this? Well, it is not what we usually do, and when we got to the end of the street Tres started making the turn before I did, and without me pulling on his lead. It was as if we had the same thought or he was reading my mind.

 

Prayer helps with everything!

Senior retired person who prays often, I pray for you, Don the Ford

No comments: