Translate

Sunday, June 6, 2021

Good morning 06/06/2021

            Hay, it isn’t raining again this morning, but the clouds are blocking the sun for now. Yesterday afternoon my favorite wife and I sat outside for a while enjoying the nice weather. It was a quiet time with some casual conversation. There was a couple birds making some loud noise for a while, which I assumed meant they had a baby out of the nest.

            I was watching some black birds and there was a young bird making a lot of noise and agitating its parent. This young bird was probably just out of the nest, and expecting its parent to feed him. He or she was able to fly and followed the parent bird anywhere it went. I wonder how long before the young bird would be on its own?

            While we were outside in the quiet of the afternoon, there was another presence enjoying the afternoon. I have a photo.


                                                           

            The little green fellow made no noise and did not attempt to drink from my glass.

            My first wife and I did plant a flower in the raised flower bed, I got my hands dirty in the process. Having dirty hands, it was suggested that if we were to wash Tres my hands might become clean during the process. We washed the dog and my hands.

            My favorite wife and I decided while we were in the back 40, to pick the black berries, we got a bunch of berries.

            This morning, after I picked the berries, I also tied a couple of the new growths up, to allow me to be able to walk and or mow around them with out getting penetrated.

            Tres seems to be not feeling well this morning, he hasn’t eaten anything other than his heart worm pill. Later he was trying to throw up in the back yard. We have been giving him medicine for loose bowels.

Bless others, and you will be blessed!

Senior retired person with a sick dog, Don the Ford           

No comments: