Translate

Thursday, December 17, 2020

Hours of Christmas 12/17/2020

 

1st hour of Christmas my true love said to me, do I have a present, under the Christmas tree!

2nd hour of Christmas my true love asks of me, why do I have nothing under the tree?

3rd hour of Christmas my true love threatened me, A present better appear under that tree!

4th hour of Christmas my true love said to me, no present for me, no food for you!             

5th hour of Christmas my true love said to me, get me a present or pack up and leave!

6th hour of Christmas my true love said to me, you better search and find a gift for me!

With no hours of Christmas, a present went under the tree, and I thought,

           I am glad this is over, now she won’t beat me!

 

            It is cold outside with temps at 27 degrees. There is frost on everyone’s roofs, and I assume the water in the bird’s bath (aka drinking place) is probably frozen. The temp will warm up to about 60 later in the day. I will go out and put more food in the bird feeder, when it warms up some, and I need to water the plants in the hot house.

            I am hoping that the wind will stay down today, that may allow me to vacuum and or mulch some of the leaves in the front yard. Tres and I may go for a walk when it warms up, but it is too cold this morning for an ole senior person to be outside.

 

You better get her a present!

 

Senior retired person and Christmas connoisseur, Don the Ford

No comments: