Translate

Friday, December 11, 2020

All about me 12/11/2020

            Today it is raining, but we will not be mentioning that! It is also Friday, and my favorite wife goes to town shopping, we are also not going to cover that! The fact that the cat house is complete, that will not be mentioned and no photos! Today’s post is all about me!

            First, let us see a photo of a senior retired person, who is sitting outside with an adult beverage, enjoying the spring like weather, even though it is Fall.           It is Fall isn’t it?


                                               

            I find it interesting that no one has commented on the fact that my beard seems to be returning. I had a beard for 32 years, but when it turned all gray, I removed it. I am now allowing it to return.        

            Another thing I am not disclosing today; I have some Banana bread here on my desk with a cup of coffee and I am not telling anyone! I also will not state, that Tres and I took a short walk this morning avoiding the rain entirely!

            I do have another exciting photo of Grandpa Santa; you will enjoy it!


                                               

            For that one person, and you know who you are, the red sweat shirt is a school sweat shirt that I had purchased years ago, when we were not on a fixed income, and could go to school football games. What? I don’t know if the candy cane on the Christmas tree is real or not! Why are you looking at that, and not looking at me?

 

            I wanted to have a positive posting today, I want us (you and me) to feel happy, even if everything isn’t as we would want it to be. If we take some time and reflect on many of the good things that has been in our lives, and then all the good things that are still in our lives, even though things are not as we would want them to be, possibly, and I say possibly, some of the negative things are actually positive, when careful consideration is given.

            Matthew 7:7 - Ask, and it shall be given you;

                                    seek, and ye shall find;

                                    knock, and it shall be opened unto you:

 

            Take the time and ask for a blessing, you will receive! 

 

Senior person working on being positive, Don the Ford

 

No comments: