Translate

Tuesday, December 1, 2020

December is here 12/01/20

            I guess that title line means, the year is getting close to an end. That being the case, if you would like for these annoying emails to stop, just send me a note saying, "STOP", and you will be removed from the email list, as of December 31st.

            If you know someone who is silly enough to want to get on the mail list, have them send me a note saying, "Start".

            Changing the topic; I believe that since the election is over, most of the stuff on TV, at least to me, is, "Less than interesting"! Well, that is the way I see it! Being more or less confined to the Homestead, has been more or less depressing. Now that there seems to be nothing on the TV that I am interested in, it is more depressing than it was, and the less has gone away.        😊 😐     

            I need to come up with something to keep me busy. I do like to write, but my hand writing isn't worth a darn, I do like to enter data into the computer, that is my way of writing. Maybe I need to come up with another story to write, or maybe I could add on to the story I wrote, about the beginning of time.  Something for me to consider.

            I did receive a package from my Nephew yesterday. My nephew is 73 years old, he has a PHD., I guess that makes him smart. He sent me an ole Bible that was my mothers, which she had received as a gift in 1973. When Mom passed, the Bible was given to my sister, now I have it. My mom, like me, had a tendency to write in or mark items in the bible.

             The front yard was vacuumed yesterday, someone, possibly me, did the vacuuming. It was cold yesterday, but the Tres and I went for a walk. Then we went to the vet and the vet charged us, an arm and leg, to tell us that Tres' ears, are now ok.

            I have ordered items for Christmas presents, and they are supposed to start arriving this week. We will need to find places to put these items, and my favorite spouse will need to do the wrapping.

            We were supposed to have freezing temperatures last night, I had the heat lamp turned on in the Ford's ole hot house. The Ford's ole hot house is hot when the sun shines on it, and it is warm with the heat lamp on.

            Side note; I Have brought my computer from the so-called office, into the Fords ole front room. Not being confined to the Ford's ole office, makes the virus confinement a little less stressful. It is kind of nice to sit in here, but leaning back in the recliner makes it difficult for this ole senior person to enter data. I do not have control of the TV volume, and I do like to turn the volume down when I am writing.

Social distance is 6 feet, that is two arm lengths!

Senior blog author and terrible speller, Don the Ford

 

 

No comments: