Translate

Thursday, December 24, 2020

A moment of complete peace 12/24/2020

            A few moments yesterday, was like no other. I had gone to the hardware store and was on my way home. I had the window down as I drove; it was 72 degrees and the sun was shining. The road was straight and I could see a large portion of the sky. There were a few clouds against a very light blue sky, some were round and floating while others were very high and stretched out over a long distance. It was a beautiful day.

          For some unknown reason, a totally peaceful feeling came over me, I felt as if all was well, I can’t explain it better than that, I felt as if there were no problems, no concerns, I was totally at peace for a couple minutes, as I was driving home. I wish I could explain it better, and it would be neet if one could reproduce it.

 

          Well, today is Christmas eve. Alex, Gabi, Claire, David, Karla and Patrick will be here later this afternoon. We will have supper here at the homestead and after we eat, we will open the presents. This year there aren’t many presents, as several opted for money. With money, each person can buy what they want.

 

          We hope your Christmas will be safe and enjoyable. May we all take a few minutes to remember the true meaning of Christmas!

 

          From the Ford Homestead, we wish each of you a

 

        Merry Christmas

No comments: