Translate

Sunday, December 27, 2020

More about time 12/27/2020

            Well, I didn’t have anything to write about until, a thought came to me. I know what you are thinking, not again, the Ford had a thought. What kind of thought did he have this time? Since you asked the question, I will enlighten you. As I was sitting there on the Ford’s ole recliner, a new theory came to me. Personally, I suggest that you just skip this posting, and do something interesting.

            In the past my theory on time travel was, “The future does not exist, the past no longer exists, traveling in time can’t happen”! I now have a different theory which is, “There is an undiscovered method of time travel, but only into the past. It is not actual time travel; it is more time viewing.

            One will be able, to visit the past. From that point in the past, travel to the future up to the point of present time.” Travel from present time to future time cannot be, as it has not yet occurred.

            My theory is this; all time (aka everything that happens) is being recorded in an unseen information dimension (similar to the cloud). To help understand my theory, think of it like a video recording of everything that has happened, everywhere, from the beginning of time.

            At some point, scientists will discover access to this information, and one will be able to travel into the past, but one will not be a part of the past just there observing, but not changing. How would that be helpful? It will help one understand exactly what happened. History as it happened! Consider seeing president Lincoln’s murder, or possibly the birth of Christ.

            When this theory is discovered, the Governments will use it to the citizens detriment. There would be no privacy as anything could be reviewed. 

 

John 1:1 1In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.

What if: In the beginning was the information, and the information was with God, and the information was God’s!

 

Like I said, it is my theory, and I suggested you do something else and not read it!

 

In the future, they will know what you have done!

 

Silly grandpa’s have odd theories, Don the Ford

No comments: