Translate

Thursday, December 3, 2020

December 3, 2020

            How did you like that title line? Wow, one does not need to think to create a title line anymore.

            Today, this posting is just for you. No one else can read it, and it is totally confidential between you and me. As I was doing little or nothing yesterday, when I say little or nothing Tres and I did go for a walk, and I did work on the scrap wood project a little, it came to me, “I should make this posting for you alone! Would you believe, I have found a way to post articles that only you can read. It is so neat to be super confidential, having only you be able to see and read this posting, I should have thought of it sooner!

            I might be able to make some money with this process, if I am able to patten the process. Surely, if anyone else knew how to do this, it would have been on the news!

            I want to call the process, “Ford and You”.

            I assume you want to know how this works. I need to keep the process confidential until I get a patten, but I can tell you that it is based on the email address. Others can go to the blog and see a posting, but this part of the posting is for you only. Yes, others may also have private parts to this posting which only they can see.

            Will I be a rich retired person in the future?

 

            Tres and I were walking yesterday when we heard someone in a small building in their back yard playing a set of drums. It must have been the first time that Tres had heard drums, he kept stopping and looking in the direction of the drum sounds.

            I worked on the scrap wood project yesterday, and I learned that I needed to get back to the drawing board. This time I worked with a scale drawing. My first rough drawing gave me a good idea of what I was going to do, but I soon realized that I needed some very accurate measurements. Now I need to cut a couple boards (cut them down to proper size) and create two more boards. The hardest part is getting the saw out.

 

Did you enjoy reading alone?

 

Senior soon to be a real, and rich person, Don the Ford

 

         Do not believe everything you read.

No comments: