Translate

Thursday, December 31, 2020

Cold and wet! Last day of 2020

            Good morning, that is good morning if you are viewing this in the morning. I would like to comment on the title line before that one person, and we all know who you are, asks a silly question! Cold and wet, does not mean that the Ford, me, is cold and wet. I might be a little wet, no not because I am leaking, I could be a little wet because I just ventured outside to take some trash to the trash can.

            Possibly I should note; “It had been raining all day yesterday and last night, it is still raining this morning”. As I was adding to the trash container this morning, I took a look at the Ford’s ole rain gage. We have only had a little over 3 inches of rain. Is that enough to end the drought?

 

            Tres is very unhappy, we did not walk yesterday due to the rain, and we will likely not walk today due to the rain. If Tres gets out in the rain he might melt, as we all know how sweet he is, he may be made of sugar.

 

            With all the rain there has been a lot of wind. One of the decorations was blown over last evening. If it stops raining, I will attempt to reposition the decoration. Tonight, we will let the decorations light up for the last time this season, and tomorrow we will turn them off.

 

            To all the amateurs:

        If you drink don’t drive!

        If you drive don’t drink!

 

Senior retired person who is staying at home tonight, Don the Ford

 

No comments: