Translate

Wednesday, December 23, 2020

Who was exposed? 12/23/2020

            I hope not me!

            As I was walking with the Tres yesterday morning, a neighbor who was in his car, stopped to talk. I had to keep the Tres away from his car so I was more than 6 feet away, (proper distancing). My neighbor noted that he went to check on his brother and found his brother laying on the floor with a broken leg. His brother is now in the hospital, and has tested positive for the virus.

            Later I thought, if my neighbor found his brother on the floor, has my neighbor been exposed to the virus? If so, should he be quarantined? If so, why was he leaving his home in his car? As you can see, we do not know who may have been exposed, and who might be exposing you.         I do not know if he was exposed, just presenting my thoughts.

            Stay a safe distance from your friends / neighbors! You and I, don’t know if others have been exposed to someone, who has been exposed to someone, who has been exposed to someone, and so on! We don’t know who has been exposed, assume everyone has been exposed and we will be better off.

            I watered the black berry plants yesterday, I cleaned and filled the bird water trough, filled the bird feeder, I repaired one of the reindeer decorations, I checked the neighbor’s house, I rested from all the work I had performed Tuesday, and not a lot of anything else.


                                               

            The photo is of one of the decorations in the front yard, it was not on, but there is a light glowing on it. I guess we here at the Ford homestead glow all the time!

 

It is ok to, “assume they have been exposed”!

 

Senior ole person who plans to assume, and hopes we all stay safe, Don the Ford

No comments: