Translate

Sunday, December 20, 2020

Observation 12/20/2020

              I walked outside and saw this cloud of smoke hanging over a neighbor’s home. I assume he is smoking some meat in the back yard, or his house may be on fire.

            I have a wonderful photo to share with you, and no one else. You are my favorite in all the reading public. Now back to the photo. If you are observant, you may notice the new fashion that I am starting, it is a new way to tie a tie.


                                   

            Even though today is Sunday, I have put the bird food out and filled their water bowl, I know it isn’t much but I think it helps them survive. I plan to remove leaves from the front yard. I am hoping this will be the last of the removal process.

 

Mask up, wash down, get back, you’ll stay safe!

 

Get ready, only 4 more days!

 

Senior retired person who is always ready, Don the Ford

 

No comments: