Translate

Monday, December 21, 2020

Winter is here 12/21/2020

            It is the first day of winter and my true love gave to me, nothing!

            It is the first day of winter and it will be freezing cold here today, yes,

                                                a chilly 71 degrees.

            It is the first day of winter and I will be allowed to again remove leaves from the flower beds. I did get a bunch of them removed yesterday, but my ole senior arms got tired working that vacuum. I hope the electric card will let me get to them all. I also hope to bring the Ford’s ole walk behind mower out, and vacuum the rest of the front yard.

            It is the first day of winter and hopefully the last removing of the leaves.

            It is the first day of winter and I have a new photo of me. I know you will want to print a copy and stick it on your refrigerator. For that one person who will print the photo and place it on your dart board, I know who you are. Silly grandpa photo to follow.


                                                           

            Allow me to answer that one-persons question. The question is, why has the Ford been putting those smiling photos of himself in his blog? I am trying to help you with your depression.

            For some of you, these wonderful photos will make you happy, and that improves your depression.

            Some of you will be irritated at the photo of the Ford, and while you are having fun thinking about that mean ole Grinch Don the Ford, you will be happy for a while, and the depression will be put aside. Either way, my photos are helping you!  You are welcome!

            Comment; Santa said, face masks and hand sanitizers are good Christmas presents.

 

are you getting anything for Christmas?

Senior retired person who will get a lump of coal for Christmas, Don the Ford

No comments: