Translate

Wednesday, December 16, 2020

More Christmas info 12/16/2020

            This will be a short post as I have nothing new to talk about, except for one thing, and that is Santa and Christmas.

            First off, I do not believe that Santa delivers all those gifts to all the kids, all around the world, by himself, in one night! I do however believe, “Santa likes to take credit for delivering all the packages”, it boosts his self-image!

            Many years ago, when there weren’t so many kids, Santa did deliver them all by himself. Now days he has help from his elves to deliver the packages. The elves are allowed to dress up like Santa, and the slays that they ride in do not have reindeer, only Santa has the reindeer. Before you ask, the slays that the elves use have an aircraft jet motor and they fly through the air very quickly.

            After reviewing the names of the reindeer, we have learned that I, was named after one of the reindeer. As you should know, their names are Dasher, Dancer, Prancer, Vixen, Comet, Cupid, Donner, Blitzen. Can you guess which one I was named after?             No?     Here is a clue, the name that is underlined, now do you know?

            I give up. I don’t know why I even attempt to enlighten you; you don’t even try. I will stop this journalistic endeavor, and work a little more on a new story that I have been writing. Nope, I will not tell you the name, and I will not tell you anything about the story except, the story may end with a true explanation of why the virus came to be.

 

            I am going to get a cup of coffee and then inscribe some verbiage into the story.

 

May your day be filled with Love!

 

Senior retired person on a fixed income who was named after a deer, Don the Ford              

No comments: