Translate

Sunday, December 13, 2020

Two subjects 12/14/2020

            In today’s journalistic endeavor, we have two subjects. One is about me, what could be better, the other is from a childhood memory brought back to life.

            Let us begin with me. I got my hair cut yesterday here at the Ford’s Homestead. The homesteads hair stylist, insisted on styling this ole retired person’s hair. Heck who am I to fight against making me look more hansom?

            I sure am not going to go to the Hair stylist, I would probably get more than a haircut. The less contact with others the better!  Photo to follow

 


                                              

            When you are admiring the most excellent cutting of the hairs from this ole seniors head, you may notice that he has again began to grow a beard. Do not look at the other items in the photo, such as the lamp, or my hat, you are to only see me!

            The second subject of this article is an olden time memory. Many years ago, when I was just a kid, (that is a human kid, not a baby goat), me and my friends were all into horses. There was an ole wise tale which went something like this, “If you took a long hair from the tail of a horse and put in in water, after a while it would begin to move”, more or less like a long skinny worm.  Yesterday I saw such a worm and I have a video.


                                               

            I don’t know where it came from or where it was going.

            The virus, and our almost quarantine situation, seems to be getting less tolerable to me. No travel, no gatherings, no restaurants, and almost no contact with family or friends, that is supposed to equal, no virus! We hope they are right!

 

Say no to most things, and to the virus!

 

Senior person with a new haircut, Don the Ford

 

No comments: