Translate

Tuesday, December 22, 2020

What happened 12/22/2020

            I am wondering what happened to the delivery trucks. I was outside most of the day yesterday, and I did not see a single delivery truck. I did see the mail man in his truck, but none of the delivery trucks. In the past couple months, we would see delivery trucks as many as 10 times per day.      Yesterday, zero!

            We have received several Christmas cards this year, and one address stood out to me. That one card was address to Rev. Ford and family. I knew who it was from, when I saw Rev. Ford. My use to be boss, and now a good friend, knew I had gone on line several years ago and was ordained. I have never used it, you know weddings etc. I did it because I could!

            Two neighbors brought cookies to our house yesterday, that made three nice neighbors. Why did I say three neighbors? A third neighbor had brought us cookies earlier. Once the cookies arrived, I had a cup of coffee and sampled said cookies, they were good! We have a nice neighborhood and lots of very good neighbors.

            The front yard looks good for now, there are 8 bags of leaves out by the trash can, a couple bags went in the trash yesterday. There is a few leave still on the tree, maybe they will blow into the neighbor’s yard.

            My favorite grandkids made a gingerbread house yesterday, I have photos.



                                   

            I think the grandees are gingerbread artists! Will it taste as good as it looks?

            Not counting today, there are two days left until, YOU KNOW WHAT! You don’t know what happens in two days? I know I am not very smart, but I know Christmas is coming in 2 days! Have fun this Christmas and remember the true meaning of Christmas!

Be a nice neighbor!

Senior retired person, on a fixed income, who got cookies for Christmas, Don the Ford

No comments: