Translate

Wednesday, December 30, 2020

$600 or $2,000 12/30/2020

            The elected politicians have approved $600 to all who have an income of less than $75,000. They do not have a method of determining who might need the $600, and who don’t.

            Now they are trying to increase it to $2,000, and still no way to determine who needs it.

            If they could find a way to determine who needs it, the giveaway would be better accepted. Yes, as the bible teaches, “It is better to give then to receive”, so, we should help the needy! Does that include the government helping the needy?

            Those people who have lost their jobs and want to work, they need the help! 

            Whom ever gets the money, the tax payer, must pay for it! If you don’t need it, should there be a way to reject it? Maybe if you don’t need it, you should donate it.

            Good Luck!

 

            I did take two of the bags of leaves that I had collected from the front yard, and placed them around the black berry plants. It is raining today; the leaves around the base of the blackberries will help keep the water from evaporating. Nice job Don!

 

            Today, my favorite spouse and I plan to go to a funeral. One of my wife’s friends husband passed away, after a long period in nursing homes and hospitals. I am not a proponent of funerals. There is supposed to be very few people at the viewing and funeral. If there is a large crowd, we will not stay.

            When I pass, I want to be cremated, and there will be no funeral, no gathering! I believe one should be remembered the way he / she was, when alive, not a memory of a person in a casket. Funerals and graves are important to some people and that is ok. I prefer to remember the person without going to a funeral or visiting a grave.

            It is a rainy day, and there is a cold front moving through, not a good day for a funeral.

            Tres, has a new habit. Every morning between 4:30 and 5:00am he comes to the side of my bed. He then bumps me with his nose until I reach over and start rubbing his back. He moves around so I am able to rub the entire back. When he has enough, he lays down beside the bed and waits for me to get up. I would rather his habit be to let me sleep in!

Stay home amateur night!

Senior not an amateur, but staying home any way, Don the Ford

No comments: